A lot of iOS users around the world have been excited about the new released iOS 12/13. There are a lot of new and amazing features available in this new iOS version but there are some glitches also. Many iOS users have encountered issues like iOS 12/13 notifications not working. If you are one of them then without worrying too much, just start reading this article and you will get 6 different solutions for iOS 12/13 no notifications issue. You will get proper step by step guideline and other detailed information that will help you to solve iOS 12/13 not getting notifications problem.
The first thing you need to check when your iOS 12/13 not getting notifications is, the “Do Not Disturb” option. If this option is activated, you will not receive any kind of notifications on your device. So you need to turn it off and check if the problem exists or not. Here is what to do:
The problem should be solved now, if still the problem exists, try another solution from this article.
Sometimes the biggest problem can be solved by the easiest solution. So the iOS 12/13 no notifications issue is something like that. It’s really not as complicated as it seems to be, because one of the easiest ways to solve it is by restarting your iOS device. Here is how to do it:
When you are restarting iPhone 8 and higher devices:
When you are restarting iPhone 7 and previous models:
Checking your App notifications is a simple way to solve iOS 12/13 push notifications not working issue. If you have accidentally muted notifications for some apps, then iOS 12 notifications not working issue occurs. Here is how to solve it:
1. You need to go to “Settings” and tap on “Notifications”.
2. You will see a list of all the Apps that push notifications regularly on your iOS device.
3. Click on any App whose notifications are not working on your iPhone and turn on “Allow Notifications” by tapping on the slider.
A lot of times, users keep their iPhone is silent mode and forget about it. But when your iPhone is in silent mode, you will definitely face iOS 12/13 push notifications not working issue. Here is what to do:
1. You need to check the Silent Mode button on the side of your iPhone and see if the orange strip appears or not.
2. If you can see the orange strip, it actually means your iPhone is on Silent Mode and that’s why the notifications are not working.
3. You need to toggle the button towards the other side and this will put your device in General Mode.
4. After that, you will start receiving all kinds of push notifications again.
Only a strong Wi-Fi network or cellular data can support your iPhone’s apps and notifications properly. Otherwise iOS 12/13 not getting notifications issue is bound to happen. Here is what to do:
1. If you want to connect to a Wi-Fi, navigate to “Settings” and tap on “Wi-Fi”.
2. Toggle the switch to turn it on and choose your preferred network. Connect to it by entering its password.
3. If you have an active data plan and want to enable your Mobile Data, go to “Settings” and tap on “Mobile Data” to turn it on.
The best way to solve iOS 12/13 notifications not working issue is by using iOS System Recovery. This amazing software is the leading repair software for all iOS system problems. It can fix stuck in Recovery Mode/DFU Mode, Black Screen (Frozen) issue, looping on start and many other iOS system issues easily. Most importantly, it can fix your iOS system to normal without any data loss. Here is how to use it to solve your issue:Free DownloadFree Download
1. First you need to download, install and launch the program on your computer. Then connect your iOS device with your PC by using a USB cable. From the home interface of the software, choose “Standard mode”.
2. Now you need to put your iOS device into DFU mode. If you don’t know how to put the device into DFU/recovery mode, then just follow the software wizard for that.
3. All you need to do is, choose your iPhone model and click on the “Start” button. Then you need to press and hold the “Sleep/Wake” button and “Home” button for a few seconds. After that, release the “Sleep/Wake” button but hold the “Home” button for like 5 seconds. The screen will stay black and the program will go to the next step.
4. On the next step, you need to download a new firmware for your iOS device. Choose the latest firmware and click on the “Download” button.
5. Finally, click on the “Start to Fix” button to fix your iOS device issues. The software will scan and fix all the issues of your iOS device without losing any data.
Notifications’ not working issue is common among a lot of iOS users who have updated their iOS version. But with the help of this article you will not only learn how to fix iOS 12/13 notifications not working issue, but also learn about the best software to fix any kind of iOS issues. So don’t worry if you are facing any kind of issues with your iOS 12 updated device. You can get proper guideline from here.Free DownloadFree Download